Community working group meeting 4 held online
Due to the impacts of COVID-19 face-to-face engagement is not possible at this time. As the City is committed to continuing to engage the CWG in the review of the local planning policies, we moved to an online engagement approach for the final workshop.
On Wednesday 29 April 2020 the City held the fourth and final Community Working Group (CWG) meeting regarding the review of the City’s existing Local Planning Policies, via online meeting platform Zoom.
At the fourth workshop, CWG members were asked to provide feedback on what they think is appropriate for the character of higher density areas in the City of Subiaco. CWG members were asked to consider a number of elements including:
- Safety – windows and balconies facing the street, no blank walls
- Privacy for residents – buildings set back to separate private and public realm
- Landscaping – landscaped front setback area
- Facade design – interesting facade, modern and innovative
- Pedestrian access – well defined and easy to find for visitors
- Vehicle access – integrated into design, at side or rear where possible.
More information on the meeting can be found in the workshop 4 summary report in the project document library.
Part of the City’s engagement process will involve inviting feedback from the wider community on the draft revised LPPs. This will be through a public comment period to be held later in 2020. Further information about engagement opportunities will be shared on this project page.
If you want to find out more about the project please contact the City's Planning Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9237 9222.