Community working group members finalised
Thanks again to the 41 people who submitted an EOI to be part of the Local Planning Policies community working group (CWG). 20 people have now been selected as members of the CWG.
The selection was made by Elton Consulting, who are engaged by the City to facilitate the community group workshops. Name and contact details were withheld during the selection process.
The following selection criteria were used to assist in selecting a diverse range of nominees:
- applicants who identified as members of community groups and businesses to ensure a range of views from across the community are represented
- representation of age groups and gender
- representation across different suburbs
- reasons provided for nominating for the CWG
- availability for Monday and Wednesday meetings
We look forward to the first CWG which will take place on Wednesday 12 February 2020.